With this technical line you will achieve optimised breaking strengths with nearly no creep due to the Liros Heat Stretch System. Very resistant to abrasion, low weight and easy splice ability make this line the optimum for any application where very high strength and very low stretch are desired such as racing dinghies. Colour Black
- Generally higher breaking strength than wire rope with minimal weight
- Working stretch less than 1.3% therefore no whiplash
- Good choice where weight to strength ratios are important - kite flying etc
- Excellent for halyards
- Can replace wire rigging
- Zero moisture absorbtion thanks to Liros impregnation system
- Good choice for high load theatre tab tracks or scenery carriers as this pure Dyneema® rope has no outer cover to cause slippage on rope clamps
Cover keine Angabe
ConstructionMaterial: Coated Dyneema® SK78
Construction: 12-plaited, heat set and covered
A Liros product. Liros is certified to DIN EN ISO 9001: 2008. 100% Made in Germany.
Arthur Beale can supply this rope with a hard or soft soft eye and whipped ends. Please phone for further details 020 7836 9034.